Usps Sucks!!

GNeric

I bought a turbo from a board member back in the middle of December. It was shipped out on Dec. 15th. It made it from NY, to Denver, CO and then back to Maryland. All this by Dec. 30. Now I email to confirm where/when it will be delivered and all they can say is "It left our Capitol Heights, MD station on Dec.30". I knew this from Dec. 31. They don't know where it is. I ordered a posi unit from Jegs on Dec. 21 and it showed up on the 27th even with Christmas holidays in the middle, shipped thru FedEx. With the price of stamps always going up, you figure the service wouldn't drop in the toilet so bad. THIS is why I use UPS or FedEx. Never had a complaint with either of those two. Now USPS wants me to file a lost package paper after telling me to "wait 30 days, maybe it'll show up". :mad: :mad: :mad:

United States Postal Dis-service

I bought a 200 amp alternator,in here, last year. Didn't think the seller would EVER ship it USPS. To my dismay...... Anyway: he sent it 3 day express. It took two weeks(I was thinking, "rip-off") and when I got it- the box was crushed, as was the cooling fan, and it had a "Sorry we wrecked your stuff" official post orifice note attached to it. The postman gave me a signed note stating it was delivered in this condition. ANY OTHER BUSINESS in the country would have covered the damages- BUT NOOOOOO!!! Not our wonderful government approved postal monopoly. Thank God for UPS and Fedex. They've got their share of shipping gorillas too, but NOTHING like the post orifice. Not to mention the hassle of trying to get them to cover ANYTHING they screw up or lose entirely(no way to track either). Insist on alternative shipping of your stuff!! Al:cool:

DHL

Hows DHL for shipping stuff?Has any one used them from the board.Just wanted to know if they were good about getting stuff shipped.Ive had good and bad luck with both ups and fed-ex.I personal think Its good to see someone else getting into the shipping because it keeps the prices down.Maybe they are alittle better to deal with if there is a problem.

I haven't personally used DHL but we get their vans pulling up at work at least 3 times a week. No complaints from anyone at work.

Just got another response from post office. The turbo is back in Denver and all they can tell me is the automated response of "the package is Enroute" and they have no way of tracking it. Again they told me to wait 30 more days and file a lost package report. They know it's in Denver and yet still want me to file. I told them to "just deliver my f*&king package already". I also added that maybe they should just send it to me thru FedEx. Then I know it'll show up. :eek: