UNCLE! Enough of this weather already!

Snorman

Boosted.
This has definitely not been a nice couple of months to be a car guy.
The TR has been sitting for over two weeks now, untouched. Atco has been open on Sundays since early January and only run once and just about every freakin' weekend it seems like it's raining or snowing.
I've got parts to put on the car, but I'm waiting to get track time with what I've done since December. The way it's going, that won't happen until April. :(
Enough already!
S.

the weather

I know how ya feel, last night at this time it was 72 degrees and now it's in the 20's with a chance of freezing rain. :(

I know how you feel! I woke up this morning and it was -35'C, not included the 50mph winds. It has been like this for the last 3 weeks!:mad:

Last few weeks here is been beautiful during the week when I'm at work, and the weekends are cold wet and windy. Fixing to go out and attempt to get something done on my garage I'm trying to build, its 30 something and a 40 mph gusts of north wind!:mad:

snorman i am with you. Snow more snow and cold. It sucks!!! I want spring and summer to come already. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You "car guys" need to be in Utah, for some reason it just refuses to snow here! This is 5 years in a row too...

Last week, a bigass storm floods California, and now the east is gonna get pounded again...but it just blows right by Utah and we barely get some sprinkles!

Right now it's almost 60° out (normal is like 40) and sunny.

Problem is, in addition to being a "car" guy, I'm also a BOAT guy. And just about every lake & reservoir is only half full, and getting worse by the day. Utah Lake is so low that if you're taller than Danny DeVito, it's impossible to drown there! :rolleyes:

If anyone can figure out how to steer some snow this way, we'll take it!

Everybody please remove your cats

I'd really like to see this "global warming" thing speed up a little bit. :D

No kidding. Spent last night in a 2 man tent. 5 degrees & windy as hell. What a great weekend for a Boy Scout campout! God I hate Ohio sometimes.

Originally posted by Snorman
This has definitely not been a nice couple of months to be a car guy.
The TR has been sitting for over two weeks now, untouched. Atco has been open on Sundays since early January and only run once and just about every freakin' weekend it seems like it's raining or snowing.
I've got parts to put on the car, but I'm waiting to get track time with what I've done since December. The way it's going, that won't happen until April. :(
Enough already!
S.

I feel your pain, it rained here Thursday and Friday. I think I will go to the track on 23rd to beat your 12.99 with my stock limited;)

Re: Everybody please remove your cats

Originally posted by lyonsd
I'd really like to see this "global warming" thing speed up a little bit. :D
Ok everyone, remove your catalytic convertor now, and richen up your mixtures cause we need warmer weather throughout more of the year :D

yeah i hate winter...my car has seen so much garage time this year because of crappy weather...it really sucks up north!

btw -35 degrees up in canada is NUTS

We'll take the snow. We've got so much salt on the roads anyway. It is a great winter to do massive maintance on snowmobiles. The last two weeks temperature wise have been typical Feb. highs in the teens to lower 20's and lows in the sigle digits.
So,when ya figure out how to move it,send it our way.

P.S. Our grounghog did'nt see his shadow,while Pete in Pennsylvania saw his.:eek: :rolleyes:

I just finished spending almost 5 hours shoveling 18"-20" of snow out of my driveway. The drifts near the cars were 3-4 feet deep. :mad:
This is freakin' ridiculous. I've got piles of snow on each side of my driveway as high as 5 feet. Even with temps in the 40's this week, it's going to be awhile before this crap melts.

posted by Krom
I think I will go to the track on 23rd to beat your 12.99 with my stock limited
Not with a stock TR, but good luck.;) I'm hoping for some low-mid 12's when I get back to the track. I just bought a 3" downpipe, and have a ported elbow to put on the car also. Someday, there won't be 2 feet of snow on the ground and the track will be open. :rolleyes:
S.

Kewl tractor..

Slusser, I luv them Cadet's..

How are they on pushing beach sand ??:D :D

76* and sunny today..

J

lol Snorman i feel your pain i woke up to my beater car completely covered in snow. as for the GN no biggie its in a nice shop out of the snow getting done.....:D