Turbokid's sponsor proposal CD

TURBOKID

that you can find on the back cover of the proposal. Just thought I would share the movie. Pics of the car will be coming soon.http://media.putfile.com/QAS-Movie If anyone would like to get onboard to go out and run for the title in Limited street give me a call.

Good luck on the sponsor search, you deserve it. What engine/turbo combo did you end up going with? :)

Dls---dls---dls---dls---dls---dls---dls---dls--

The car will come out of the box in march with a brand new DLS 390inch singal turbo V8 :D I can not wait to feel the power of this new motor at about the 330ft mark :eek:

Awesome compilation video Richie.. Your car was absolutely sick with the little V6 and now with the DLS V8 it should be down right scary!!!! :eek: :biggrin:

Best of luck with the sponsorship and thanks for sharing this with us :cool:

Nice video thanks for sharing, your car has always been one of my favorites!
Are you building a single or twin turbo motor and what size turbo/s?

Richie's car with the V-6 was awesome!! I know it will be something with the turbo V-8!!

Just one turbo John

not to big of one, not sure yet. I was making 225hp a hole with the v6 so i think with the v8 should be an easy 1800. I want need a big turbo to run in that class anyway. If you go by cubes per cly. it could be more like 1900hp if I want to lean on it. But I think all you need would be around 1650-1700 to get the job done. And I hope I can get'r done.

Sounds like a PT96 or PT98 turbo would fit the bill for the kind of power you're looking to make...

Can't wait to see those pics of your ride! :)

Man, thats one sweet car! The wheelstand at the civil war was insane! :eek: :D Keep us posted on updates and maybe a debute V8 Video!

TURBOKID said:
not to big of one, not sure yet. I was making 225hp a hole with the v6 so i think with the v8 should be an easy 1800. I want need a big turbo to run in that class anyway. If you go by cubes per cly. it could be more like 1900hp if I want to lean on it. But I think all you need would be around 1650-1700 to get the job done. And I hope I can get'r done.

I feel the same way. Seems most of the guys are spending so much money to make huge power but can't use it all.

What class are you going to run? It will take a consistent 4.90 car in Limited to win ORSCA. Szabo actually ran in the 4.88 range in ATL during elims. It would be hard for a 5.00 car to win even with great lights.

Good luck and keep us updated.

With Chow's 394SBC we make 1860HP at about 27psi.
The motor is set up to run in the 40psi range if needed.
With the Neal Chance converter and twin GT42Rs 74MM it spools like mad.
I wonder if you could get a version of the GT55 to work for you.
What ever you decide on I am sure it will scream!

Dusty I was a 5.0 car with the v6. I plan on being one of the heavy hitters next year, still in limited street. Darin hoyle who doesnt live to far from me hold's the record in the class with a 4.83 or .82. But has been a 4.79 just not at a O.R.S.C.A. race. I have been runner up to him many times in the past years and plan on being able to beat him some now. :cool:

O.K. So you're running L/S. That's what I was hoping. I thought it might just be for something local to you. Look forward to seeing you in ORSCA although I don't know if we'll run into each other much. It takes so much money to make all the races that I won't get to travel much. I've been working on my uncle, the company he works for used to sponsor an outlaw 10.5 ride but they cut his spending account big time. I can't even get tires from him now :(

I have no doubt you'll be able to get into the .80 range. The 5.0 comment was just saying how fast the class has gotten. I have a stocker 69 Camaro so I'm a big fan of Hoyle's, and Reese has to have the best looking 69 on the planet.

they are going to change the rules so much in Street Boss @ VMP dont know what will happen there other than the car count in Street Boss will go down. They are going to have two other heads up class also, just will have to wait and see what they come up with.