Turbo, chip and injectors for sale

PSID6

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg 58 mm turbo, .63 precision hot side 50lb injectors and matching TT chip. All items were on the car when purchased and am guessing that they are at least 15 yrs old cause the date is scribed on the injectors. I had this on a stock engine and it ran flawlessly. One draw back is the actuator I believe is bad. The waste gate hole has been opened up. Looking for $550 for the combo shipped to lower 48. PayPal only,buyer pays fees.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 96
View attachment 287162 View attachment 287163 View attachment 287162 58 mm turbo, .63 precision hot side 50lb injectors and matching TT chip. All items were on the car when purchased and am guessing that they are at least 15 yrs old cause the date is scribed on the injectors. I had this on a stock engine and it ran flawlessly. One draw back is the actuator I believe is bad. The waste gate hole has been opened up. Looking for $550 for the combo shipped to lower 48. PayPal only,buyer pays fees.

Add a fuel pump to that setup and your in the 11's Great price .. GLWS

Any more info on turbo?...thanks Mike
I asked Bison a while back to help me ID it. He thought it was and don't quote me T0460 with a stage 3 turbine and he was only going off pics that I sent him. It has no shaft play.