tuning....trying to anyway

6SENSE

Okay, did a few 50~mph to 85~mph tests on the highway, as instructed.
Not sure which parameters are important to post, other than the obvious ones (KR,Boost,O2s), so let me know if any other info is needed, or if I am giving unecessary info (and just taking up space).
[JL chip (20deg), 43PSI FP, using TurboLink]

1st "run"
Low O2 = 789@50mph (first frame with wot tps, so dont know if this counts. Other low was 793@73 and 77)
Max KR = 1.4@88mph (this was when letting off, so I guess KR was actually 0)
Max Boost = 15.4@61mph/840 O2s/241 MAF (was max MAF)/4825RPM (was max RPM)

2nd "run"
Low O2 = 820@52mph (*)
Max KR = 0 (*)
Max Boost = 14.8@52mph/820 O2s/231 MAF (was max Maf)/4300RPM (*)
* = run was 6 frames of WOT and last 4 frames were screwed up! Readings were real goofy. Malfunction Codes came in at 3rd frame (code #12,42,34,33,32,25) and 7th frame, right when I was letting off (code #24,21,14,13).

3rd "run"
Low O2 = 773@75mph
Max KR = 20.5@53mph/15.4bst/785 O2s/216MAF (this occured right when I got on it, is this tip in knock?). Next few frames were 9.9@57,4.6@64,and 1.8@70.
Max Boost = 16.3@64/809 O2s/244MAF (was max MAF)/4975RPM
(was max RPM)
This run added a Malf Code right when I was begining to let off pedal (code #41)

Today I swapped out the ECM, but I dont think that was the problem. I noticed that during those funny readings that the voltage dropped. During normal readings voltage is above 13. 2nd run voltage during problems was 10.3 for 4 frames and 7.8 for the one after those. 3rd run volts were 9.6 for the one problem frame.
What could be causing this? This has been happening to both of my brother's cars (86 & 87) lately too (so its contagious).
Anything other than the voltage problem worth looking at from the readings?
Thanks guys, sorry about another long post, hard to fit readings in small box ("I think I need a bigger box").

P.S. sometimes when car downshifts, car revs but just feels like its moving out slow until it shifts and then gets going (doesnt feel like tranny problem, feels like all engine). Anyone no why/or have experienced this?

it sounds like you're having some kind of voltage problem.take a look at your ground wire(from your battery to the front of your passenger side head).make sure it's tight,you might want to take it off and make sure it is making good contact(no paint/grease,etc).

you should also inspect your main power harness,it goes from the + side of your battery down to your starter and has a few wires branching off of it along the way.mine was friggin cooked down by the starter and it made my car run pretty bad.the good news is you can get the whole thing brand new from the dealer for about $50.you could probably get one from casper's too.

as far as your #'s go,the 1st run didn't look too bad,but you need to figure out what's making your electronics spaz out.damn near everything in these cars needs good steady voltage to work properly(including t-link).

later,sean