TTA w/7900 Original miles

tta1265

I have a chance to purchase one, what is the car worth? It's 100% stock, original everything, stickers never put on car and the box is mint. I happen to be talking about my old TTA one day to this customer at my work and he says "oh I have one in my garage with 7k miles". I'm all :rolleyes: sure buddy! Well lord and behold he rolls up in this prestine 7900 mile turbo trans am, throws me the keys and say's "go beat on er!".

What is the car worth and what is a fair offer on the car, the guy said he will practically give it to me. BTW he is an 80 year old doctor with a fleet of cars he cant drive anymore.

Thank you.

I have a chance to purchase one, what is the car worth? It's 100% stock, original everything, stickers never put on car and the box is mint. I happen to be talking about my old TTA one day to this customer at my work and he says "oh I have one in my garage with 7k miles". I'm all :rolleyes: sure buddy! Well lord and behold he rolls up in this prestine 7900 mile turbo trans am, throws me the keys and say's "go beat on er!".

What is the car worth and what is a fair offer on the car, the guy said he will practically give it to me. BTW he is an 80 year old doctor with a fleet of cars he cant drive anymore.

Thank you.

Wow, if he is going to practically give it to you what the heck are you waiting for :eek: Go snag up the car then worry about what it is worth ;)

Wow, if he is going to practically give it to you what the heck are you waiting for :eek: Go snag up the car then worry about what it is worth ;)

I paid 12k for a 44k mile car back in 02', just kinda of seeing what a credible offer would be to him. I dont want to do this guy dirty just cause he is old, I am a stand up guy and am willing to pay but cant afford anything insane.

The old man lets me come pick the car up and drive it around for him, kinda odd to me but he is a really nice old man that knows he cant handle the cars any longer. His exact words to me were "I'm not interested in money, I would rather give it to you than the car to go to someone that cannot appreciate the car".

I'm kinda floored, I mean I have worked for everything I have had and if this guy actually gave it to me I could never sell it. I think I would do as he has and keep it in the garage and drive a few hundred miles a year.