TTA GTA Parts for sale - VIRGIN TTA Short Block, Scanmaster, Emblems, and MORE

Hardway

Up for sale are some items that the new owner of my TTA did not want. MO and Paypal accepted. I have posted PB links for everything. I am located in Cedar Park TX just north of Austin. Post or PM me any questions you may have. Thanks!

Original VIRGIN never machined Turbo Trans Am short block. Has 198,000 miles on it, no cracks, damage, or sludge build up. Main caps have never been unbolted, has the original factory cross-drilled crank, pistons, rods, and cam. I can not and will not ship this. Asking $600 OBO. TTA SB For Sale pictures by camaroguy1969 - Photobucket

Brand New Casper’s Knock Gauge w/black face and ring. New - $90, asking $80 shipped.

Brand New AutoMeter Boost/Vac Gauge #3303. New - $43, asking $38 shipped.
Brand New 82-92 F-body Dual Gauge Pillar Pod for 2 1/16” gauges. New - $24, asking $20 shipped. Or get all 3 items for $140 shipped.

Like New Scanmaster 2.1 for ’86-’87 Buick GN and ’89 TTA. Already has 12V cig. Lighter adapter soldered to it along with a thin nail like contact to slide in to the connection in your ALDL port. New - $250, asking $225 shipped.

Brand New Car Motorsports Turbo Trans Am emblem set. Absolutely Beautiful pieces of work! Includes all body emblems, nose emblem has the pin, TTA nose emblem key chain, patch, and fender emblem hat pin. New - $379, asking $350 shipped.

New Spohn bolt on Driveshaft Loop. For 82-92 F-body. Powdercoated in black, never mounted, includes hardware and instructions. New - $79 + S&H, asking $70.

Adjustable TTA motor tie down, brand new, never used. Connects from alternator bracket to a bolt on your strut tower. $20 OBO

Steel spare tire for 3rd Gen F-body’s with PBR rear disc brakes. Never inflated, never used, includes air can. Asking $50 OBO

PB link for all parts above - TTA Parts for sale pictures by camaroguy1969 - Photobucket

2 Rear GTA wheels with correct ’89 – ’92 dimples. Straight, good shape over all, clear coat is pretty rough. Asking $125 for the pair. GTA Wheels pictures by camaroguy1969 - Photobucket

85-90 Fiberglass Trans Am rear spoiler. I believe this is the spoiler that Hawk’s sells. As you can see it has some damage but it is very repairable. Pick this one up for a 1/3 of what they go for. Asking $200 OBO GTA Spoiler pictures by camaroguy1969 - Photobucket

85-90 Trans Am Tail Lights. Absolutely mint, as close to NOS as you can get these days. Complete original set including L&R and center, all mounting studs and tabs are in tact, with zero delamination. The pictures do not do them justice, must see to believe. Asking $250 OBO GTA Taillights pictures by camaroguy1969 - Photobucket

Thanks Bilt2Run! I will box and pack it tomorrow and try to have it shipped out tomorrow evening on or Tuesday. Once shipped I will PM you the tracking #.

Items Sold:
Scanmaster
Drive Shaft Loop

GTA Wheels, engine tie-down, and all gauges are sold! Still have the TTA short-block, GTA taillights, black GTA door panels, and fiberglass spoiler.

TTT - Still have the TTA short-block, GTA taillights, black GTA door panels, and fiberglass spoiler.

I have a customer that might be interested in the spoiler. PM me a # and I'll give it to him. I might be able to make this work and take it off taxes as well. LOL

TTT - Still have the TTA short-block, GTA taillights, black GTA door panels, and fiberglass spoiler.