TTA Fender Emblems for sale

Kyle F

Addicted to Boost
I have decided that I like the stealthy appearance of owning the TTA and peole thinking its just another 305 GTA. The only badging the car has is the Turbo Emblem between the Tail Lights with the white bird, the INdy wings on the rockers, and the sail panel emblems. I am possibly going to put the nose emblem on, but have not decided if I am or not yet.

So, I am goint to seel the fender emblems. I feel like there is enough on the car that anyone who knows what it is will know its a real one.

I am going to put them up on ebay on Tuesday night if someone here doesn't speak for them first.

These are original GM pieces that have never been installed. Still have the original orange backing on them to protect the adhisive surface. The are also still in the originall GM bad with stock tag attached. I gurantee they are as flawless as any other factory piece and will offer 100% money back(minus shipping) if the buyer is not satisfied.
I offer this because I know these emblems sale for high prices on Ebay and I want to buyer to feel comfortable with the transaction. You can check my feedback on Ebay under Krider54

email me at kfelts@frognet.net.... I will not have pictures available until Tuesday evening.

Well, I guess with all the TTA's for sale, nobody is really looking for parts. Hell I also got the intercooler brackets to.

Hmmm. I guess it might be tiem to Eay them with a decent reserve.

Well, I have seen the go upwards of $350 on Ebay.

As of right now I am taking offers. I would rather sell them to someone who will use them rather than someone hat is going to set them on a shelf and sell them in another year or so.

email me an offer, I do have pics... will get better ones this weekend

If you are going to sell the nose piece, lemme know and I might but it for a good price. I need one because it bothers me when I look at the car.

Got a nose emblem to.

Make me an offer... its an original GM piece to. Though I dont think I have the stock bag for it.

Does anybody know the quality of the emblems that
Carmotorsports now offer ? (The 8 piece set is $700)
I realize these aren't originals, but their ad says they
are a better quality than the factory emblems.

From my understanding yes.

My brother picked one up for me. I have not seen this one. Its one of those things where a guy he knew knew a guy that knew a guy... bla bla bla and so on.
Anyways, my brother knows I will pick up anythign TTA related, so he got it for me. This now means I have an extra nose emblem.
I hate to make any promises as to its condition before I see it no matter what my brother sayes.

Email me at kfelts@frognet.net so I will have your email, and when I get it in my hands I will take some pics of it. Then once I can give a hones assesment of its condidtion. I will never sell anything without being able to be 100% honest about it.

Have you looked at the pics on their website? Those are the actual ones that they sell. From what I heard from a couple of people on the TTA list, they are really nice and even come w/ emblem tape that matches the shape of the emblem.