TSM engine complete FRESH

EightSecV6

MDBL
COMPLETE TSM engine removed from the "blue" car.
- 109 block, filled, bored .030 with RJC racing girdle
- Arias custom hard coated pistons
- Speed Pro file fit rings
- Carrillo 6.5" rods
- 3.625 forged crank
- King rod and main brgs
- Comp cams custom grind billet solid roller
- Isky shielded foot lifters
- Bronze thrust system with Roll Master billet timing set
- Ported High volume front cover
- Stock oil pan
- BMS balancing hub with custom crank trigger / MSD pickup
- JW flywheel
- underdrive crank pulley
- Champion alternator bracket with high amp adjustable chrome alternator
- Stock water pump and pulley
- Comp cams chro mo pushrods
- NEW style "small plug" Champion GN1 R heads fully CNC ported with
beryllium seats, Comp springs, Titanium retainers, 1.98 int and 1.60
stainless valves (not your standard run of the mill Champion GN1R heads
they have been worked extensively and flow BIG numbers)
- T&D rockers (Jesel style)
- Cometic head gaskets
- Factory intake port matched to this particular set of heads
- PTE plenum and 70 mm throttle body
- Champion valve covers
- PTE 70 GTQ turbo with .85 exh hsg.
- 95# injectors with wiring harness
- MSD distributor and MSD wires

This engine ran 9.71 at 140.7 in Columbus in the heat at only 20# of boost (I have all 3 data logs from the event to prove that to be the case, take my word for it, it's no BS:biggrin: ) at 3560# in TSM trim. Never got to crank it up as the transmission or converter blew up on the last pass before eliminations. I suspect it is a VERY competitive combination. I disassembled it for inspection after the race (sold the car) and it is ready to drop in and race at the next event, this is about as complete as it gets! $11,500 obo OR interesting trades?

Man I need to make more money! Awesome setup! It will not be for sale long! PM sent!

"It's just a 209...gimme a weight break!" ;)

Scott,
That is the OLD aluminum rod engine I ran last season. I am currently freshening that one, it will be listed here soon as a short block. The engine in this post was the one I ran in Norwalk this year (that was ridiculously slow) and straightened out for Columbus (where it would have run ridiculously fast) before the trans let go.

Does the motor come with a dipstick? I did not see that listed in the engine components, is so could you forward a pic of said dipstick.

Thanks in advance and PM sent.

This engine ran 9.71 at 140.7 in Columbus in the heat at only 20# of boost (I have all 3 data logs from the event to prove that to be the case, take my word for it, it's no BS:biggrin: ) at 3560# in TSM trim.

Sounds like I have an identical engine in my car but I doubt mine will ever run that fast. :( Can you send me those data logs? turbo1dr@suddenlink.net I may need to look at them so I can tune mine to run like that!

Nice list of parts in this engine Bill.

the question is who wants to go fast :biggrin:

TTT for a lucky buyer