Trim, caspers, guages, more

interested in the drivers front chrome door panel trim (1 of the 4 shown) -if you want to split up the set and if it is in very good shape.

I was wondering if you still have the wheel adapters, and spacers? Also what type of wheel/tires were you running with these? Im inquiring due to having a set of GTA rims, but one of my adapters is cracked. Also I see you are in MI, I am in the Metro Detroit area.
Thanks for the info.

TT Alky Chip received. Thanks Art!!! Here's a bump for ya. Positive feedback soon to follow. Thanks, Tom.

Yep, sorry about that. Got you confused with someone else. Your product was received and packaged well too. Positive feedback was left for you. Please do the same for me when you get a chance. Thanks, and sorry for the confusion:tongue: ! Tom.

ttt

The following items are still available:

Console guage pod, in excellent shape. $20

Billet wheel adaptes (just like Kirban sells for $170) in great shape, just a little dirty. $90

Chrome door pullstrap trim. Chrome is in great shape, the aluminum inserts have small dents in some places, area where the pull strap is inserted and screws go through is cracked and broken on all of them, but still useable.
$25

Caspers TPS-tec in good working order. $40

Autometer 2615 transmission temp guage new in box $40