Tranny staying in First Gear to Long

bluezone

Today I have notice that my 200r4 in my GN stays I first gear a little to long when I WOT my GN... The Tranny is New & it shifts great when Im cruising around town with no flaring or slipping issues. I tried resetting the TV cable to factory specs & then going back on it a click or two but it stills stay in first gear a little to long for me... Will Billet Servo fix this problem for me or is there something wrong that I'm doing when setting up the TV cable.... The tranny is not flaring or slipping when Im cruising or when it's WOT...

MAN...(BlueZone)When I left your house I ran rt Into A Zo6 @ the light on Florence we took off from the light nose to nose and stayed that way until he hit 4 around Denker and both of us was doing more than a 100 I wish you was there to see it......And Oh Yea My trans Is done its on the way to the shop in the Morning no fun for a few days.

Thats crazy I raced a Vette on the 90 going to Marina Del Rey & left him... After i got off and checked my Scan Master, Blown Headgasket, The Knock was crazy high. I had no Alky.. Lol.. I can say you do have a Sleeper...

Thanks Bro Can't we till we can do it together we should be ready soon.