thread deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

equalizer442

this is really starting to suck i cant even post a thread from another board that involves gns. thx alot mods.:rolleyes:

What do you expect?

In the last 14 days, you have either started or replied to 50 threads. 36 of those starts or replys are in the Lounge. Here are examples of threads you have started recently:

ricer thats never been kissed
morons in celicas
flame thrower exhausts
flashers

I can see why a moderator would be apt to scrutinize your work a little more closely. How about contributing something other than finger pointing or silly bs posts? Maybe you'd be taken more seriously since that must be what you want.

What was the thread about ? was there any derogatory remarks or photos in thread.
Sometimes members put links or paste links from other sites in to there post/thread here and did not realize the thread/post from the other link may have violated TB.com rules
I have seen this happen many times , If I would have deleted your thread I would have emailed you and told you. But thats me

Jesse

Honest Praise

We appreciate your calm, level, consistent, and thoughtful approach, Jesse!

:)

What was the thread about ? was there any derogatory remarks or photos in thread.

it was about a friend who wants a gn, in his home forum people were calling him crazy for wanting one, nothing bad at all.

as for you bandwidthpolice seems your a fan of mine, why not post with your real name?

Hey Equal, I liked your threads..

I have had a few pulled too no big deal
I have learned to live with it.

Just keep on posten man.. Be cool!

Lss

Originally posted by Jesse
If I would have deleted your thread I would have emailed you and told you. But thats me

Jesse

Same here. And that goes for locking threads. I always explain why. Actually, I never delete threads. I ask the thread starter to consider doing it themselves after explaining why the post is inapprorpiate.

When threads disappear or get locked without explanation, we all get blamed. :(

Re: What do you expect?

Originally posted by bandwidthpolice
In the last 14 days, you have either started or replied to 50 threads. 36 of those starts or replys are in the Lounge. Here are examples of threads you have started recently:

ricer thats never been kissed
morons in celicas
flame thrower exhausts
flashers

I can see why a moderator would be apt to scrutinize your work a little more closely. How about contributing something other than finger pointing or silly bs posts? Maybe you'd be taken more seriously since that must be what you want.

And why did this person create this identity just to make this point? Just show yourself and say what ya gotta say(get some balls)

On the other hand,yeah that sure is a lot of useless posts.i got banned from the local ricer board and read all sorts of BS about GN's because i made the mistake of questioning the abilities of the admins civic race car.But I did'nt post about that here did I?:D

Originally posted by b4black
Same here. And that goes for locking threads. I always explain why. Actually, I never delete threads. I ask the thread starter to consider doing it themselves after explaining why the post is inapprorpiate.

I appreciate this attitude from the mods.

When threads disappear or get locked without explanation, we all get blamed.

AH guys im sorry if i blamed you with out a reasion, i was just alittle ticked off. actully its prolly better that it did dissapear im in a all out war agenst a riced out gn and some dude with a gsx.

When the DNS and server info say you are the owner of a group, you can do as you like. Until then, you're typing in someone elses house. Its their rules. Dont like it? Start your own board. UNtil then, post as the charter says and quit whining

Okay, enough of this. Your thread shouldn't have been deleted if you were just linking to another thread somewhere as long as it wasn't to something that is not in the PG-13 realm. It might have even just been a mistake. OR, someone may have posted something in your thread that totally hijacked it and caused a reason for deletion. You never know, and regardless, it is nothing to take personally.

You might want to try e-mailing the other moderators of this section to see what happened instead of starting a thread stirring things up. Look where it went. :rolleyes: How do things like this help? They don't.

BTW, I did some research and I know who "bandwidthpolice" is. I know for a fact that person is not here to cause any problems but to keep them from happening. More of a part of the solution than the problem, so to speak. Hopefully, what was said in the second post of this thread will not carry so much weight in the future.

Let's all move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.