Thousands Of Hatians Possibly Granted (TSA). Poor Idea IMO!

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
There seems to be a big push to grant thousands of Hatians TSA. (Temporary Protective Status).

I can understand and appreciate the desire to help them but at what expense to our own country?

America allows over (1) million immigrants to enter into this country yearly. Those people are carefully screened and millions more would love to come in as well.

The last thing we need is an influx of people who offer few or no skills, little training and even less education. And many do not even speak English. Most come from indigent areas. Pretty much the entire place is poor. Not to mention the influx in Hatian Criminals that escaped or were released from jail as a result of the catastrophe that will want to park their ass here in the USA so we can now deal with them in our correctional instutitions.:rolleyes:

I doubt there will be a LOT of criminals but we are a country of laws and rules and I don't want to see ANY come here if it can be helped. Poverty is an incumbator for crime. Anywhere!

I would hate to be living in south Florida because that's the area that will be hit the hardest. Which means you can guarentee that crime rates will rise significantly and fast!

This country is struggling right now economically. We have a 10% unemployment rate and now were contemplating possibly 10's of thousands people that are gonna drain our resources even more then they already currently are?

They can't go to Brazil or some other country to leech off of?

And of course as soon as many of them get here then the Anchor babies will start stop poping out a year or so later.:rolleyes: TSA allows for 18 months and a possible entension for longer. Anchor babies delivered by illegal aliens on American soil simply undermines the integrity of US citizenship that many dream of having. Not to mention the National Security issues.

All and all I think it's a poor idea. Send money over there if you want to help out but bringing them here is not going to do a dam thing for Americans except tax our resources and put many in harms way. I don't see them helping out our economy in any possible way.

I don't and won't argue that it's a tragedy down there. But the USA can't bail out every nation or people at the tax payers expense every time some disasterous event occurs somewhere in the world. Were not the only wealthy country on the planet. How many of them will be flown to England or Germany to tax their system? None!

Don't get me wrong, they had a terrible tragedy. But please I hope this doesnt happen.....

Another case of the USA trying to save the world while we are struggling to stay above water. Not being un-sympathetic, but this country is in worse shape than the news media lets out. Charity starts at home so they say.

we are already sending them billions of $$$$$$ in aid and our military is trying to keep order down there.
a better plan would be to put the refugees to work rebuilding their country. maybe- just maybe- if they did some of the actual work to rebuild they might get some sense of pride and feel some level of ownership in the future of their country and come out of it better than they were going in (which really isn't saying much, i know).

There seems to be a big push to grant thousands of Hatians TSA. (Temporary Protective Status).

I can understand and appreciate the desire to help them but at what expense to our own country?

America allows over (1) million immigrants to enter into this country yearly. Those people are carefully screened and millions more would love to come in as well.

The last thing we need is an influx of people who offer few or no skills, little training and even less education. And many do not even speak English. Most come from indigent areas. Pretty much the entire place is poor. Not to mention the influx in Hatian Criminals that escaped or were released from jail as a result of the catastrophe that will want to park their ass here in the USA so we can now deal with them in our correctional instutitions.:rolleyes:

I doubt there will be a LOT of criminals but we are a country of laws and rules and I don't want to see ANY come here if it can be helped. Poverty is an incumbator for crime. Anywhere!

I would hate to be living in south Florida because that's the area that will be hit the hardest. Which means you can guarentee that crime rates will rise significantly and fast!

This country is struggling right now economically. We have a 10% unemployment rate and now were contemplating possibly 10's of thousands people that are gonna drain our resources even more then they already currently are?

They can't go to Brazil or some other country to leech off of?

And of course as soon as many of them get here then the Anchor babies will start stop poping out a year or so later.:rolleyes: TSA allows for 18 months and a possible entension for longer. Anchor babies delivered by illegal aliens on American soil simply undermines the integrity of US citizenship that many dream of having. Not to mention the National Security issues.

All and all I think it's a poor idea. Send money over there if you want to help out but bringing them here is not going to do a dam thing for Americans except tax our resources and put many in harms way. I don't see them helping out our economy in any possible way.

I don't and won't argue that it's a tragedy down there. But the USA can't bail out every nation or people at the tax payers expense every time some disasterous event occurs somewhere in the world. Were not the only wealthy country on the planet. How many of them will be flown to England or Germany to tax their system? None!

Well said. You have my vote for president.

vote for GNBRETT

I TOTALLY AGREE:biggrin: WE CAN BRING IN A MILLION PEOPLE BUT CAN'T FIND ME A F@#%ING JOB.

I TOTALLY AGREE:biggrin: WE CAN BRING IN A MILLION PEOPLE BUT CAN'T FIND ME A F@#%ING JOB.
Sry to hear. That must be extremely aggrivating knowing others get their chit for free.:rolleyes:

I was just looken at places to retire in the next few years and read that Cali has a 10% income tax rate!:eek: Holy chit! I guess Cali is outta the question.:mad:

No wonder why so many are flocking to Nevada.