This is awesome!!!! All should read!!

Re: get your sh!t straight...

Originally posted by WFO
the muslim grenade thrower IS NOT A MARINE :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/Primetime/iraq_AsanAkbar030324.html

YOU'RE RIGHT! NOT LIKE ANY MARINE I EVER HEARD ABOUT. BUT NOW WE'LL HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT HIS TOUGH CHILDHOOD AND HOW EVERYBODY PICKED ON HIM. HE'S A NICE BOY WHO JUST MADE A MISTAKE. :( MAYBE JOHNNY COCHARIN WILL DEFEND HIM. OBVIOUSLY, SOMEBODY ELSE PLANTED THE GRENADE OR THE GLOVE DIDN'T FIT.......YOU MUST ACQUIT! :rolleyes:

too bad for him that when you join the military you give up your constitutional rights,and are governed by the uniform code of military justice.

so much for that expensive civilian lawyer.see you at your execution,fvcker.:mad:

THat piece or SUB-HUMAN garbage needs to be tried and EXECUTED on the field NOW. But it will never happen. Thank the liberal lawyers for tying the military's arms behind their back.

All muslim need to be removed from service immediatly and held for questioning until the war is over!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the chances he is a fresh graduate of the farrakhan school of change your name to Mohammed something and hate America?! This flavor of islam has long replaced Christianity in the penal system as the religion of choice. Wonderful, get a prisoner and make him even more angry at America.

I guarantee you one thing, if he would have fragged in my military time (1967-70) he would'nt have made it out of that camp alive. Too much press around now...that saved his ass.

That speech was awesome. I think every state should have a person that can give a speech similiar to her speech.
As far as those overpaid actors/actresses, I say send them to Iraq and let them perform for what they are worth, peanuts.