The new TR

efi-street

Well, filled that spot in my garaged vacated by my '87 T a couple of months ago. After alot of deliberation on a couple of different cars, I finally picked up the new ride today. '87 GN 31k miles. A very nice example of the breed if I do say so myself. Now, I just have to get some Simmons wheels to make it more "me".
PICS

Congrats...I am coming to Atlanta tomorrow to look at the other car you emailed me about...it has 68k for miles but very few mods....and its a hardtop. What did you end up paying for that car...and did he fix the TCC solenoid for you?

Nice choice Clay! The pic of "miss march" is gonna be a tough one to top, you set the bar pretty high with that one! So I'm anxious to see what you do to this one :D . Very nice looking GN!

Originally posted by Chad Oliver
Nice choice Clay! The pic of "miss march" is gonna be a tough one to top, you set the bar pretty high with that one! So I'm anxious to see what you do to this one :D . Very nice looking GN!

Thanks. I'll have to think of something special before the Nats.
I just wish I could afford those HRE's I've been eyeing with a black center and polished lip.