the coolest race i have ever seen

T

TylerDurdenOLD

The other day on my way home i was comming up to a light and i saw that in front of me was a tractor trailer, and next to him was a dump truck...so i am thinking better to be behind the dump truck as he will probably pull away quicker so i can be on my marry way...well as i stop behind the dump truck, i see in the tractor's mirror that him and the dump are laughing and yelling at each other...."fights on"
lite turns green and i see the tractor hop on its suspension...i bout split a gut when i saw that! after about what seemed like 60 seconds, finally the dump truck pulled out ahead and i could get by....and of course i had to WOT it past the 2...just so they could get a frame of reference on what speed really looks like :)
Dan

Thats hilarious! Around here, Ive seen a dumptruck and a tractor trailer at the local racetrack (Capitol Raceway) The rig is pretty quick considering its enormous, I once saw it out run a late 80s 5.0 on its way to a 14.95

cool, i have never seen that but i am sure it was amusing, hmm 1/4's in 1 min 12 seconds :)

I drive an International rig for a living, and I can toast a lot of other trucks from the line. Start in 3rd, and short shift it, and you'll "walk" a lot of stuff. :p

So Jeremy, if you pull up to another rig at a stoplight, do you actually throw revs his way to instigate a race? Why, thats fricken awesome!:D I gotta see this on the street. At the track, it was cool to see a rig do a burnot, but, trollin the streets in a tank like that...

So Jeremy, if you pull up to another rig at a stoplight, do you actually throw revs his way to instigate a race? Why, thats fricken awesome!:D I gotta see this on the street. At the track, it was cool to see a rig do a burnot, but, trollin the streets in a tank like that...

Trucks in the 11's

I saw a 18-Wheeler truck go High 11's at RACEWAY PARK English Town ,NJ. It was a double axle and all, with/out the trailer of course.

Smoked all 8 tires at the same time in the burnout box!!!!

Unreal, This is a money maker for sure!!!!!

Later......

Real-Deal GN, What does your SHO do in the 1/4? Is it a stick or auto?

Stick

My car was never tuned right. I did a best of 16.50 @87 mph.

The car has a very nice top end for my car like 128mph easy!

Nice and stable at high speed to. I would by another one if I get a good deal. Stay away from the SHO V8's they suck.

My car was a stick shift, I think 1989 - 1992 were only offered in stick form.

I no longer have the car, I have to update my sig.

Later.....