TH200-4R 4th accumulator spring(s)

Petri R.

Hello from Finland, my first post
smile.gif

My TH200-4R was built with Transgo "SK 200-4R" shift kit and i'm now installing Transgo "200-4R-HD-2" reprogramming kit with billet servo and dual feed modification.

My question is, why there was two 4th accumulator springs? One original between separator plate and piston, and another between case and piston? I haven't seen that another spring in any assembly picture/manual or Transgo assistance video (http://transgo.com/200_4R_HD2Video.html @ 18:50). I think it's from SK 200-4R shift kit?

What is the point with that spring and is there any harm if i take it off? I find it quite challenging to put separator plate and 4th accumulator piston back to it's place with both springs...

Here's a picture, "mysterious" spring is that bigger spring on the left, blue.

Attachments

• IMG_5138.jpg
    IMG_5138.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 152
Hello from Finland, my first post
smile.gif

My TH200-4R was built with Transgo "SK 200-4R" shift kit and i'm now installing Transgo "200-4R-HD-2" reprogramming kit with billet servo and dual feed modification.

My question is, why there was two 4th accumulator springs? One original between separator plate and piston, and another between case and piston? I haven't seen that another spring in any assembly picture/manual or Transgo assistance video (http://transgo.com/200_4R_HD2Video.html @ 18:50). I think it's from SK 200-4R shift kit?

What is the point with that spring and is there any harm if i take it off? I find it quite challenging to put separator plate and 4th accumulator piston back to it's place with both springs...

Here's a picture, "mysterious" spring is that bigger spring on the left, blue.
That is from the SK 2004R KIT Use the new combination.

Careful with the dual feed without a billet shaft forward drum. Too crisp and you will be bringing it back on a hook.
IMG_20110716_202024.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app