Telegraph Cruise last night

MCH86GN

This was interesting, because the Telegraph Cruise was last night and it is heavily policed. I didn't think I would see anyone racing. However, at the I-94 underpass I got to see an 87 T race a CTS. The T won, but it was close. The only reason it was close, the T was having some major issues with traction. Even though it had 275s on it, when it launched it spin hard. At first I thought the guy was just doing a burn out because it spun so hard on the launch. The driver did a good job keeping under control because it was fishtailing the entire way. Add it in as another kill and our beloved Turbo Regals are still in the race.

This was interesting, because the Telegraph Cruise was last night and it is heavily policed. I didn't think I would see anyone racing. However, at the I-94 underpass I got to see an 87 T race a CTS. The T won, but it was close. The only reason it was close, the T was having some major issues with traction. Even though it had 275s on it, when it launched it spin hard. At first I thought the guy was just doing a burn out because it spun so hard on the launch. The driver did a good job keeping under control because it was fishtailing the entire way. Add it in as another kill and our beloved Turbo Regals are still in the race.

So Telegraph rd is still cruise on Fri and Sat nights was the spot in the 80's...86 to be exact!!!! Great memories indeed!!!!