TE45A w/.63 precision housing, plus heavy duty actuator

The Darkside

Heavy Metal Thunder
I've decided to change up my combo a little, so am selling my big shaft TE45A(66mm wheel) turbo w/ a heavy duty actuator. I purchased turbo & actuator new from Limited Engineering(John Craig) & they have a little over 2,000 miles (all street, no track passes). It has the Precision .63 exhaust housing & is 3" in/ 2" out. Turbo performed awesome with my 3400 stall & has no shaft play... works perfectly!!!
Price is 750.00 shipped to your door via usps, fully insured w/ delivery confirmation. I also sell & buy alot on ebay(mostly rare Nascar collectibles) & have over 500 transactions with 100% perfect feedback, so you can buy w/ confidence. My seller ID on ebay is tcracingdiecast

Thanks, The Darkside

I will take some pics tomorrow & e-mail to those who are seriously interested, so just send me your e-mail address through this thread or via private message & I'll get back to you soon.

would a 57# injector be enough for this turbo?

Thanks,
Jason

Jason, I used 60lb mototron injectors & didn't have a problem...I did however also have an alchy kit installed. You might try running a search on this subject & I'll bet you can find an answer pretty quick..

Thanks for your interest..The Darkside

Here's a pic I took today of the TE45A I'm offering for sale...will add more..

Attachments

• turbo6.jpg
    turbo6.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 234
Here's one of the Precisuion exhaust housing..

Not trying to steal your thread... But looking at the exhaust housing pic and following the carbon buildup lines, I would do some port work on the downpipe flange so it doesn't obstruct the air flow out of the turbo.

HTH,

K.

Turbo is sold!!

NCTURBOS...Thanks for that information, I definetly appreciate it!! I was planning on doing some work on the 3" houston downpipe as I'm going with a 70gtq bb this time & I've heard it will need some opening up to work. If that hr sway bar you had for sale earlier today is still available, I'm still interested!!

Thanks, The Darkside :cool: