TA SE Aluminum heads and assorted parts.

lazaris

TA Performance SE heads. Includes SS 1.94 intake valves, 1.60 Super Alloy Exh valves, Titanium retainers, Comp 955 pacaloy dual valve springs, heads clearanced for 3/8" push rods. Includes T&D 1.70 shaft mounted rocker arms. Fully ported by TA Performance.
Heads have 17 passes on them with no street miles. 3k Sold.

Smith Bros 3/8" .120 wall push rods for above heads. $100. Sold
Crower Severe Duty solid roller lifters with Hippo pressure fed oiling. 17 passes. $350
Ported front cover and oil pump with booster plate and stock volume gears. $300
GN-1 valve covers. $100
Lee Thompson modified stock oil pan that was deepened for 7 quart oiling and internal pick up for stage 2 blocks. $300
BHJ Harmonic balancer with with crank sensor pick up ring zero balanced. $350 SOLD
TA 1523 Rollmaster Steel Billet Double Roller Timing Set Std. Brand new. $125
Also listed in the Stage 2 parts for sale section is a 3.830 stage 2 off center block.
All parts plus shipping.

pics of valve covers

They look like this.
valvecover.jpg

just want to let people know that dealing with Ralph was an A-1 experience ...... great guy, knows sh!t ! will take the time to explain and answer questions.... thank you ralph .....joel

I'll take the valve covets for $100 shipped ....pending there not all scratched/beat up. They in good condition?

just want to let people know that dealing with Ralph was an A-1 experience ...... great guy, knows sh!t ! will take the time to explain and answer questions.... thank you ralph .....joel
Thank you Joel. It was a pleasure!

how much for this with out rockers

TA Performance SE heads. Includes SS 1.94 intake valves, 1.60 Super Alloy Exh valves, Titanium retainers, Comp 955 pacaloy dual valve springs, heads clearanced for 3/8" push rods. Includes T&D 1.70 shaft mounted rocker arms. Fully ported by TA Performance.
Heads have 17 passes on them with no street miles. 3k

how much for this with out rockers

Heads have 17 passes on them with no street miles. 3k
I'd like to keep it together unless someone else wants just the rockers.

How many miles on the front cover? Same as all the other parts? any damage?

TA 1523 chain set is it a STD or under size set? Please pm me number to call about the block I am a player on it with pick up! Thanks shawn