T-Type Vector wheels 15/7 & 15/8.5

vader6

Turbo Buick enthusiast
I have a freshly CNC milled set of T-Type Vector wheels, 15/7 & 15/8.5. Professionally done with clear powder coating. Been on my car for about 200 miles. The photos attached do not do them justice, they are mint. Included are the hub rings for the 8.5's that allow any 3" center cap to be used. I will also throw in the four GNX style center caps and correct "metric" lugs. Wheels/caps/lugs only, no tires!! I do have pair of Cooper Cobra 235/60/15 tires that have 200 miles them, I can make a deal for all if someone wants to. $1000.00 for the set, no tires.

I can bring to Bowling Green no problem.

DSCN7815.JPGDSCN7816.JPG

I have a freshly CNC milled set of T-Type Vector wheels, 15/7 & 15/8.5. Professionally done with clear powder coating. Been on my car for about 200 miles. The photos attached do not do them justice, they are mint. Included are the hub rings for the 8.5's that allow any 3" center cap to be used. I will also throw in the four GNX style center caps and correct "metric" lugs. Wheels/caps/lugs only, no tires!! I do have pair of Cooper Cobra 235/60/15 tires that have 200 miles them, I can make a deal for all if someone wants to. $1000.00 for the set, no tires.

I can bring to Bowling Green no problem.

View attachment 329326View attachment 329327

Post a pic on the car

Interested.....Where are you located? I'm in Chicagoland Area

what is the backspacing on the rears?

B/S on fronts?

send me better pics without tires on wheels-front and backsides of wheels please
staged2@yahoo.com

standard t type BS on frt 3 3/4 and same for the vector rears...I won't have tires off rims for a couple more days...I'm in NW IND, Crown Point