Street Races

WUTSAV8

Anyone still go to these things? The ones I used to hit up seem to be dead.

Any ideas?

Sup Dave!!!

Is Del Amo and Santa Fe still alive and kicking???? I went about 3 or 4 months ago and it was pretty dead!!!!
If your interested we have a little test and tune called the Carson mini-nationals if your interested!!! Will let you know when the next session will be held

Later,
Mack
Originally posted by WUTSAV8
Anyone still go to these things? The ones I used to hit up seem to be dead.

Any ideas?

Nah, Del Amo and Santa Fe seem to be dead as doornails.

I hit up the Chevron off of the 91 fwy a couple sundays ago and some guy in a Grey T Type wanted to race me, he had a bunch of Kenne Bell stuff on it. '87 T on some Welds, ever seen him? Seemed like some persian guys.

Yeah, let me know about the "Carson Mini-Nationals" bwahahah. You guys are crazy! :p

How's your car running?

I guess from the above post your car is running now??? How's is everything going with your car?? I raced up in Fontana a couple of weeks ago and didn't like it at all!!!!! Launch pad sucks!!!! I broke a governer spring in the Tranny so I couldn't see what the car would really do on the track......You have to run street tires or the equivalent.... I had to take that long ride down to Don Wang's a couple of days later.....Just let me have Pomona back so I can run with slicks and be done with it!!!!!! Will definitely let you about the Carson nationals:D

Later,
Mack

Yeah it's running...kind of.

I'm starting to lose 3rd gear again. *sigh*

One of these days I'll have a normal running ride.

Maybe I'll just ride in your cars and pretend ;)

Tranny?????

Dave,,,,,,

Whats up with you and your transmissions bro' !!!!! You must be driving that car of yours pretty hard..... Did you get that problem straightened out with Don Wang??? If not why don't you try Art Carr in Huntington Beach?? Not as far as Don's place and hopefully the same service.......

Later,
Mack

Originally posted by WUTSAV8
Yeah it's running...kind of.

I'm starting to lose 3rd gear again. *sigh*

One of these days I'll have a normal running ride.

Maybe I'll just ride in your cars and pretend ;)

Haha, I dunno. I drive it a grandmas car ;)

Yeah, next on the list is Art Carr, spoke to him @ the tech session, he seemed willing to help me out.