Stock Catalytic converter

VadersV6

I need a stock, factory, or factory replacement cat converter, thats been unmolested. It must have the 4 bolt flange, and must not have been welded to a downpipe. It has to still be able to slip right on to a stock downpipe. It cant be gutted. The core cant be plugged up. I only need this so I can have an exhaust shop fix my exhaust system, after the prior owner cut the flange off, welded in a no name cat, and welded the other end to the downpipe. [rant]What this guy did really created some problems, as now I dont know what the stock downpipe length is. If a test pipe or cat gets welded on my cut/welded/screwed up downpipe, there is no telling if it has been welded in the right position. If its not, the catback wont bolt up properly.This is why I need everything after the downpipe elbow, all the way to the 4 bolt flange after the cat. (ill be getting the flange from g-body parts, unless someone has this whole setup that they want to sell)[/rant]
If anyone has any stock, unmolested downpipes for cheap, let me know there as well.
Thanks!
Brent

stock dwn pipe& cat.Conv.

I have a stock downpipe with the stock catalytic convertor still bolted onto it. It was used one winter, so there is some surface rust on it, but it was removed for"parts" when I bought the car at 21,000 miles. I'm open to reasonable offers - -. How do we ship this? I also have another cat, that has a 3" neck welded onto it. Both have excellent honeycombs and external shields. If you need the stock length, it was 18 3/4 ". contact me at lovellgl@aol.com Gary L. GSCA 783 Detroit area