Stock 2004r Paced It In

TVRTurboV6

Had my T-Type out today and on the highway the car started to rev high when I gave it gas. No weird noises. I slowed down and shifted out of OD to D and it seemed to rev normally. I decided to get the car back home and exited from the highway and when I tried to move the car again the rpm's went up but the car barely moved. Now the car does not move in any gear including reverse. Called the wrecker for my P&J for the first time in 28 years! Not sure whats going on. The trans does have an aftermarket cooler and was raced when new but has had no issues until today. Always changed fluid as well. Has anyone had a similar issue and thoughts on what it might be.

Pressure gauge will tell you if it ate the pump or if it snapped a hard part. Regardless, it's 99% certain that it's time for a rebuild.

I assume it still has park? That eliminates the rear axle/driveshaft/manual linkage. But based on your description it needs a trans

might have stripped the stator support. but as above, once you have it out and apart, it is probably time for an overhaul, while you have it apart.