Steve V

twodafloor

Twodafloor
Steve V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if this is the best place to put this since it really pertains to transaction of time and expertise. I contacted Steve Vaillancourt out of Elberon,Va back in January ,I believe , if he had any interest if sorting out some issues on my car. He asked me to email any info I had about the car,setup,problems ,etc. Then we worked out when I could bring the car down to his place.(what a nice garage, I'm very envious). Let me say Steve is an extremely organized, thought out approach kind of mechanic. My main issue was what I felt was big time false knock. He attacked the problem in short order in addition to addressing a whole bunch of minor things. My car is now very sweet, with no knock at all. I happily and heartily reccommend Steve to anyone in need of any Turbo Buick work. He is very easy to deal with and communicates back to you in a timely and clear manner. If you have any questions in regard to my endorsement of Steve feel free to pm me for my phone info,. Mark Williams Thanks Steve- car runs great.