stalling issues after running some boost and coming to idle.

udlose2a6

like it states if I get on her with about 15lbs of boost once I come to idle, she wants to stall. rps fluctuate and she eventually idles ok till I get into the boost again. pumps are new etc. what I have noticed that my fuel pressure quickly drops to zero in a few minutes and my blm which was at a steady 128 is now 142. maybe fpr?

good question. I have seen 130's I have seen 60's, plus I am getting lots of fuel smell out of exhaust

Did you check the values of the sensors at idle? You might need to adjust the iac and tps sensor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance you blew off or cracked open any of the intake sections or clamps before the turbo?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pull that IAC valve and use some carb/choke(or maybe brake) cleaner to clean out the passages in the intake. squirt the valve down and clean it up too. try not to goof up the spring on the iac.

Any exhaust leaks pre turbo? ie: header leaks/cracks? Might want to try a new set of plugs gapped at .30

Stock ecm?
What do you have for monitoring the system?
What are you controlling the pumps with? When you say pumps, I assume it's a dbl pumper. Y/N?
Fresh injs? Cycle the pump prime several times, let it sit for a bit, Pull the plugs, & see if any are wet? Leaky inj.
Take the Adj reg apart, and see if it has issues. 15 yrs of nasty gas thru it, could be an issue.
Post all system numbers.