stainless exhaust

3.8Illusion

boost junkie
a stainless cat back dual 3" or single 3 1/2 and or 4"
posting this because now i find i have $ to buy dual 3 from ATR
but now out of buis. or what ever they are doing. dont wanna deal with them at this point even if i could get hold of them.

I agree, someone needs to pick up where ATR fell short! I would like to see a 3.5 '' or 4" stainless cat back.

3 is about as big as will go over the axel cleanly and that will not always clear depending on springs. Dual 3" or dual 2 3/4 works great. The dual 2 3/4 made more power on the chasis dyno that the single 3.5" from Terry Houston that and fitment problems are why he quit making it.
Mike

Jason i know you are probably busy designing all kinds of toys for our cars. Do you think you could tackle this project.

The problem is i am a machine shop not really a fab shop. I hate working with that damn pipe. lol

I can't do the exhaust now. I can't do it myself without just cutting and welding everything together and i do not have any sources on mandrel bending here in Utah.

I sure would like a 4" single exhaust

We could do a single in aluminized but not stainless. A 4" would almost have to be made on the car to fit. The chassis can be off by 1 inch and still be OK to GM this makes fit hard on a production item. We have the Dual 2 3/4 exhaust that made more power on the dyno that the Single Terry Houston 3.5" exhaust which is why he quit making them and only made the dual 2 3/4" units after that.
Mike