Stage 2 Turbos

DrumboyTroy

Hey Guys,
New to this forum and new to buick Turbo Engines. Does anyone sell new Stage 2 engines, crate motors, ect...? I am wanting to jump into the Buick V6 Turbo world with both feet. I want to build a monster and have been absolutely amazed at some of the engines I have read about and observed. I welcome any info and advice. I would like to start with a fresh Stage 2 block and go from there if complete engines aren't available. Any sugestions? Thanks,
Troy:)

I am not sure there are any "fresh" stage 2 blocks out there anymore.Most have been bored and sleeved by now.The only new stage type block is from TA performance and it costs $3500.You can make enough power with a stock block to tickle the 9s if you do it right.Learn the basics first by starting with bolt ons and then move up.My stock bottom end motor puts out 400hp to the wheels in street trim on 93 octane.Thats around 500 at the crank.More than enough for most people.I am doing the stage 2 TA block thing next because I plan on working my way up to around 800 RWHP or more.