Squeezing Diaphram sound when boosting

EGOKILR

Dont Worry, Be Happy.
I converted to vacuum and everysince, I have a sound like its squeezing a diaphram when I get into it. I do have a slight hole in my intercooler, but I believe it still didnt make this noise when I had the Powercrapster on there. The Powermaster actually worked real well, but just didnt like the fact that they were known and prone to go bad, happend to me twice, Three times your out:mad: So I didnt want to take that third chance. Anyone have this same sound or maybe what it is. :confused:

Hydroboost Vs Vacuum Vs Powermaster

Vacuum Boosters Were Designed To Have Vacuum Inside Them. The Vacuum Holds The Shells Together, And The Seals And Poppet Valves Sealed. Pushing Manifold Pressure Into The Booster (if The Check Valve Can Not Hold The Pressure) Will Fill The Shells With Air Pressure. Too Much Can Blow The Shells Apart. Kind Of Like Sticking The Shop Blow Gun Into The Booster. There Some Check Valves Better Than Others, But Pushing Air Pressure Against The Check Valve Will Eventually Weaken It, And Allow Pressure To Push Thru. You Are Hearing Pressure Pushing Thru The Booster's Air Intake Out Under The Dash. Vacuum Booster's Need Vacuum.