Speaking of Mustangs....

Turbo RX-6

Rotary Motors Suck
I had a encounter last night with some punk kid and his girlfriend in a early 5.0... I was in my 98 Cadillac STS, bone stock...drop in K&N...60K miles...

Anyways, I was just cruising in the middle lane down the Stevenson (55) doing 65mph minding my own business listening to Howard Stern... LMAO... I was on my way home from work and it was about 11:00pm... There was hardly any traffic... All of a sudden this mustang comes flying up and gets right on my a**. All this guy had to do was get in the left or right lane and pass me, but NO he stayed right on my bumper and I was getting pissed.... Like the D*** head I am.... I slammed on my brakes... After he realized I wasn't gunna go for this tailgating BS he jumped on it and tried to pass me.... Well good luck with that buddy! I nailed it when I noticed him take off and he stayed right where he was at (about 3 cars back) until 135mph when I finally got out of it. I then slowed back down and set the cruise back to 65. He did the typical "ricer fly-by".... After a mile or so he finally slowed down and drove right next to me for the next 5 miles, trying to get me to run again. He wouldn't STOP, but I didn't give him the time of day. I FINALLY looked over at him once and gave a little smile, thats when I noticed he was just a teen with what I am guessing his GF.... This got me thinking... Man, when my daughter grows up I guarantee she, A) wont drive like a idiot, and B) wont be hanging out with morons that drive like this little punk did, trying to race everything on the road.... I know I am a hypocrite for saying this because I raced him myself, but I had no clue just how young this kid was until he got next to me... I thought it was just another A** hole driver.