Some BIG Gn parts

racemybuick

Hot Air Teacher/Student
ok...Off a 1984 Gn, but universal to all GN's:
all items are plus shipping unless stated otherwise

2- black front fenders left and right, need buffing at least- $60 for the pair or $40 each

1- 8.5 inch POSI 3:42 Rear...Needs back plates- $675

1- Turbo GN hood- no emblems, needs repaint- $225 with hood liner and heat shield for hot air cars. Hood liner burnt where up-pipe broke from original owner

1- dark GN dash with GN dash plaque- $175

1- dark grey dash guage pad- $25

1- shifter plate- $40- shipped

2- body by fisher plates- $25

1- pass door with glass, power window motor, power locks, no panels or interior pieces- unaware of rust, but will check to make sure- $100

1- 86 Gn pass front seat needs recovering- $100

2- regal/Gn windows- glass- came off 84 GN- $30

2- Regal, GN, T-Type amber bumper turn signals L/R not show, but not garbage- $25

1 D5 torque Converter - $50

1- Radio bezel- $15

If I can find anymore parts, I will list them asap!

John

John,
Do you have a good defrost rear window? If so, how much...oh BTW I'll come to your house, I'll need help with install. :D I've got about $2.36 just burnin' a hole in my pocket ;)

ok....Pics will be going out friday earlier on in the day....I have a couple people in line for the door and the fenders. I will email each person with the pictures and the order in which they are for the parts....

Aaron, Sorry....Only glass from the car was one opera window (tinted) and the door windows. I got a spare passenger window too. Other than that, the glass was about as good as the driverside of the car (garbage).

John

Send me your paypal adress and the total for the the bezel and clips

I lost the info in my PM box..
Thanks Dennis

hey all...I had some probs with the camera today, and friday....I am trying to get another camera to get you all those pics...I'll keep you updated!

John