SM 2.1, laptop, up-pipe, chrome shield, MORE!!!!

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Got a few parts for sale. I will also be updating this list as I find more things that I can get rid of.

Scanmaster V. 2.1 - $200
Toshiba Tecra laptop w/lots of extras - $200
Inj. Duty Cycle & Air/Fuel ratio LED meter (no instructions)- $30
1 stock up-pipe (86/87) - $25
1 Chrome turbo shield cut for THDP (nice)- $80

Pics can be sent but, need to be taken first.
Post here or PM me if interested in anything or if you have any questions.
All prices include shipping anywhere in the USA!!
Open to trades too!! Looking for TE-44 or TA-49 turbo in good working condition, LT1 valve spring set, ARP head bolts, or let me know what else you have.

Thanks,
Derek
:cool:

Replied to you Stew!!

BTW, the laptop is a 740 CDT and does come with 2 GOOD batteries, Internal CD-ROM, docking station, external floppy, modem card, has windows 2000 proffesional, 166 MHZ MMX pentium, 1.5 GB hard drive, and 82 MB RAM.

Thanks,
Derek:cool:

WHEELS FS TOO!!

Also, have a pair of GNX 15x8.5" look a like wheels. Unsure of brand but, offset is perfect for rears. Ive used with 26x10.5" Hoosiers with no problems. They need some finish work but, are very nice when complete.

Also, have three 16x8" Weld pro star wheels with the correct spacers needed to use with TR's. I have all four center caps too!!One of them cracked which is why I only have 3. They are in decent condition with center caps. Two could come with 50% tread comp t/a tires but, adds weight to shipping costs.

Any questions??? ASK!! Im open to reasonable offers on the wheels. I have pics of the wheels readily available!!!

Im gonna work on pics of the parts that I dont already have them for tomorrow. The laptop is one of them. I have one other member with first dibs on it. Either way Ill send you pics tomorrow.
Thanks,

Sale pending on Scanmaster. Stew has first dibs on the laptop and A/F meter with 87 Grandnat second for the laptop. Don is first in line for the turbo shield. Will get those pics out tomorrow. Make an offer on the wheels guys!!! Remember Im open to trades (especially for turbos)!!
Thanks,

Rims

Originally posted by quicker6
Make an offer on the wheels guys!!! Remember Im open to trades (especially for turbos)!!
Thanks,
Sent you PM for the rims.

Pics are now available for all items!! Ive already sent pics to everyone that wanted them. Check your email!!
Thanks,

Update!!

The laptop and A/F meter have been sold to Stew. Scanmaster is sold to DAE. Thanks for the interest everyone. Chrome shield looks to be sold as well. Still have the wheels (at least the pro-stars) and the stock up-pipe. OFFERS????
Thanks,