Single 3.5 Exhaust

Count me in also !!! :biggrin: only TH was making them back in the day... Vendors r u there ???

So I guess ony TH was making them. Well, another good that should come along....:biggrin:

Anyone making any in Stainless??

It would be quicker, and fit better if you made your own exhaust Joe. When you get into the larger pipe, it almost has to be custom fit. Here's my 4" I made last season. Brian

Attachments

• IMG_0523_2_1.JPG
    IMG_0523_2_1.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0529_3_1.JPG
    IMG_0529_3_1.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_0541_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0541_1_1.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 199
I know Brian...I saw the damn thing on your Car and it looks F#$% Great.
I would have to buy SS Pipes and do it myself.
And get a Tig which is about the only thing I don't have...:(
Where did you get the Pipes from?
Looks like I don't have a choice..

Thanks

I know Brian...I saw the damn thing on your Car and it looks F#$% Great.
I would have to buy SS Pipes and do it myself.
And get a Tig which is about the only thing I don't have...:(
Where did you get the Pipes from?
Looks like I don't have a choice..

Thanks

Joe, after trying to hunt down an exhaust for several weeks, I just said enough is enough, and built it. It really should be done on the car anyway, to insure proper clearances. All pipes, hangers, and band clamps were puchased from "Verocious Motorsports" out of Maryland. They are fast and top notch, and carry everything you will ever need ( sylicone hoses, alumium pipe, intercooler cores, ect).

Joe, after trying to hunt down an exhaust for several weeks, I just said enough is enough, and built it. It really should be done on the car anyway, to insure proper clearances. All pipes, hangers, and band clamps were puchased from "Verocious Motorsports" out of Maryland. They are fast and top notch, and carry everything you will ever need ( sylicone hoses, alumium pipe, intercooler cores, ect).

I had also just found a place called BURNS STAINLESS.
Burns Stainless
When the time comes, I will check them out.

Thanks
Joe
P.S. I am heading to the track this Friday night. I did not have the time last week-end. With the .63 Housing the engine spools alot faster on the foot brake. I will keep you posted on the results..:rolleyes:

Burns stainless = too expensive, and no where near the selection. Stick w/ Verocious Motorsports. They are on the east coast, and service is fast.