Sick Cartek built 88mm rear mount turbo C5 Vette runs 8.87 @155mph.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
http://www.cartek.net/videos/stealth887.wmv
(Right Click, Save As)

This thing is a badass street car! Driven to the track in full street trim on pump gas, Radials, and with an OD trans 145 miles round trip weighing 3700+lbs. There is more left considering this was only 18lbs of boost.:cool:

sick. looks like it needs alittle spray off the line to spool it up

sick. looks like it needs alittle spray off the line to spool it up

Yeah he has had trouble getting it to launch with much boost, the 8.87 was with only a 5lb launch and here in this video where he ran his best MPH (158.59) he was only able to leave with 3lbs which netted him a sub par 1.49 60' and a 9.04 ET.

http://www.cartek.net/videos/stealth158.wmv
(Right Click, Save As)

Although there is definitely more left in her, I think I could live with a high 8 sec @160 MPH street car that you can drive to and from the track!

Who's rear mount turbo kit is it? Or is it custom? What OD tranny is it also?

Custom built rear Mount turbo as Stated...By Cartek.

When I last spoke to the gentleman,He told me he was still running the factory ls6 intake,And exhaust manifolds.

he told me there was a 76mm turbo on the car,But when he hit his goal of 9.0 with that turbo,He was going to step up to an 88...

No mention of any spray,Maybe those are the early 88 passes,And the bottom end still need some tweaking.

How does the car weigh so much?

320lb driver, heavy 4L80E trans, full cage, biggest/baddest air to air IC you can put on a C5, custom brackets/bracing and unlike most guys with a C5 looking to run 8's he still has both factory seats if my memory serves me correct.:eek: Also, remember it gets driven on long trips so no fuel cell.

Any links to pics or detailed info on the car?

Some pics of the car and more vids can be found here~

STEALTHC5TURBO - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

IMG00034scale.jpg

MikeCorvette10.jpg

Screenmods-03.jpg

Screenmods-09.jpg

Screenmods-22.jpg

Screenmods-23.jpg

StealthRacing-06.jpg

Wow, those are great pics. So Im assuming its a single turbo setup? That is the ultimate street car.