Short Block

HOTT SIX

Fresh short block. Has a new 3.4 steel crank with a new Comp 215-220 cam and lifters. The rest of the parts are used but are in great shape. It has 6.3 Carrillo rods with 20 over JE pistons. Eastern girdle with steel main caps extended oil pickup tube with stock oil pan. BHJ balancer front cover has been modded to flow more oil with a Hv pump. It also has double roller chain. The crank sensor is on it but NO other sensors go with it. Comes with an aftermarket flywheel that it's been balanced with. I have a set of pushrods for aluminum heads that go with it. The price is 3400.00 I'll be happy to answer any questions you have. It is for sale local ( Mississippi) Thanks David

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Looks like I need to sweeten the pot a little on this deal. You get the short block above with a stock set of heads that need to be reworked. A black box transmission with about 5 thousand miles that has a non locking valve in it. A set of stock headers and cross over no leaks a set of mossier stock replacement axels. All for the very low price of $4000.00.

IMG_20140720_132446_552.jpg

I can tell you can not build it for what I'm selling this far. I bet you can't buy the parts for this price!!!