Shopping list for one big fuel pump

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
Weldon 2015 Upgrade
Goals: Streetable, use factory tank, one fuel pump, support 9’s+ on race gas, using factory fuel rail without welding, and use the factory size regulator. Will this work? What am I missing? I’m doing -8 for feed and return just so it’s all the same size, even if the return is larger than needed. Is the factory size regulator going to be too restrictive on the return?

RobbMC stock tank pickup with -8AN male ends on feed and return
RobbMc Performance Products - GM 1/2" Sending Unit
$220

Weldon 2015 with -8AN in and out
$600-700

Weldon filter
$120

Weldon Dialaflow 14000
$400

40ft -8AN hose for feed and return- Teflon lined to reduce gas smell in garage
Aeroquip FCC0820 - Aeroquip TFE Racing Hose - Overview - SummitRacing.com
$270

Hose end fittings – female -8AN swivel
Need 7 to handle tank to filter, filter to pump, pump to fuel rail, fuel rail to tank return (return on regulator we’ll use a 90 fitting).
Aeroquip FBM4413 - Aeroquip Reusable Hose Ends - Overview - SummitRacing.com
$70

Regulator 90* bend to fuel line return, -8AN swivel
Aeroquip FBM4433 - Aeroquip Reusable Hose Ends - Overview - SummitRacing.com
$22

-8AN Unions to go into the pump and filter to have hoses attach to
4 of these needed
JEGS 110203 JEGS AN Reducer Fittings & Union Adapters
$20

20 Hose cushion clams
JEGS 82038 JEGS Cushion Clamps - Stainless Steel
$20

Fuel rail inlet adapter 16mm x 1.5 to -8AN
Earl s Performance 9919EFJERL - Earl's Performance AN to Metric Adapter Fittings - Overview - SummitRacing.com
$7

Turbofabricator link to 5/8 dowty seal 178110ERL with above mentioned shortened 9919EFJERL
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ge...2-fuel-rail-thread-size-ground-bolt-size.html
Earl's 178110 Earl's Specialty Fittings
$12

Regulator return adapter 14mm x 1.5 to -8AN
Earl's 9919EFH Earl's Metric Thread to AN Adapters
$12

Shipping- $30?

Total: $1903

Modify your stock pickup to a #10 size line. run that line into the the Weldon 1100A external pump, and a #8 line to the rail. This is a cheaper pump. It has already run 9 low 9's in a turbo Buick. Its does not need a controller for it because it is pretty quiet and handles more then enough fuel for your application. I run one of these on my car and its very sweet for the price and once the car is running you don't hear it which is a added bonus. Comes with its own insulted mounted bracket/V-band. Check the link below to read up on the pump. I got mine from Cal, so give Holly a call and she will set you up.

Fuel system should cost you no more then $1000

// WELDON RACING PUMPS // 1100 HP Inline Fuel Pump -- Weldon Racing Pumps

So with the 1100 I can just run a new feed line and leave the stock return alone? That would be A LOT cheaper!

Guess I can modify the pickup so the factory feed line is the return and make the return -10 to go to the pump. I'll still need to adapt the regulator to -6 down to the factory feed line connection. Then I can remove the factory return and put in the -8 feed to the inlet rail. Considerably less expensive...

You would need a #6 return line at the very least with this pump. Or another option is a in tank double pumper with the stock feed and a #6 return, this is also a proven mid 9 sec setup.