Sg1 Block Wanted

I don't have a sg1 blocks, but I can get one if your really serious.
Blocks are $350.00 plus shipping.

I do have some very good standard 109's for sale.

My cell # 281 380 1032

Let me know.

Shawn you can try brian at gbody parts. I bought one from him a little while back SG1 block NEW virgin block but don't expect to get it for 300 lol. Think mine was 900 but we did a little horse trading and some cash on my part and he shot it right out to me. He is really busy but don't give up, when you get to him its worth your time as brian is a great guy to deal with. I have also talked to mike on the phone and if he can get you one he would be good to deal with to. Good luck on the search for it Daniel

Originally posted by need boost
Shawn you can try brian at gbody parts. I bought one from him a little while back SG1 block NEW virgin block but don't expect to get it for 300 lol. Think mine was 900 but we did a little horse trading and some cash on my part and he shot it right out to me. He is really busy but don't give up, when you get to him its worth your time as brian is a great guy to deal with. I have also talked to mike on the phone and if he can get you one he would be good to deal with to. Good luck on the search for it Daniel
ALL the new sg-1 blocks are gone but I do have a few used.

Shawn give me a call when you get a chance.

Sorry Travis nothing in stock now.

There's an SG1 short block on eBay right now, I'm watching it but not going to buy it. Thought I'd pass it on.

Hope this helps,