Saw Ted Nugent at Billy Bob's last night

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
A friend had a spare ticket at a table right up front, I was about 5 feet from the stage at center. I've seen him several times before opening for other bands, but never this close.
What a politically charged show it was, every new song he has is about the military or pro-American, really a good show if you are a Republican ;) He honored the military in between every song, I got a few video clips I'm going to send to Rob Baker, former GN owner and board member and marine who is now overseas training our soldiers and currently helping folks from the tsunami in Indonesia.
The last song was "Kiss my a$$" where he tells Jesse Jaskson, John Kerry, Saddam, Osama, Micheal Moore, and others to kiss his.... Heck, Ted just recently bought a ranch down right near President Bush's ranch in Crawford, TX cause he is so much supportive of Bush he wants to be his neighbor :) Rumor is when he establishes residency here he's going to run for governor.

Yep i went to a show 2yrs ago he will charge your battery also
on same bill ZZ-top. I have't smoked a joint in 35 yrs sure did
make me want too. Lots of folk there were smokn my age uno
55ish.:D

AHHHH YEAAAAH......The Motor City Mad Man !! I have an autographed bow from him. I remember alot of keg partys with his music rockin in the background !! Sure miss those days !

Sweaty Teddy was the first concert I ever went to when I was 10.

I have seen him a bunch of times since.

Ted still rocks, that's for sure!