Salute to the Military event at Barona, Saturday, May 21st

Alky V6

Let's go racing, boyz!
This will be a big event. Be there early. A band is planned to play after the racing is over.
The plan is to start racing at 9:00am and go until 6:00pm.
There will be armdrop heads-up index racing with big money pay outs. Car must be quicker than 7.0.
Test and tune also.
Check Barona 1/8th Mile Drags for details.

I'll be there with my family. Hope to bring the Buick too for some TnT. If I can get the new turbo installed in time. Tuning all over again, ahhhhhh! Hope to see others there too. Last year was a blast!

I'll be there with my family. Hope to bring the Buick too for some TnT. If I can get the new turbo installed in time. Tuning all over again, ahhhhhh! Hope to see others there too. Last year was a blast!

Were you able to take the GN? How'd you do with the new turbo?

Rodney,
I managed to only get one pass in before having to leave and pick up my kids. The wife wasn't able to drive because of a neck injury that continues to haunt her. I decided to just spend time with them instead. It was a great time, I always like Donnie going down the track. I bet he went to the roller rink a lot, he sure was skating down the track.

Well, I turned the boost down to 16-17 and ran 7.5 @ 97 mph with a 1.98 60ft. I still have a lot of tuning to do. Pretty happy with the first pass though. Sure can't wait for the next outing, def. Looking forward to seeing what this turbo can do.

How's your car coming along?

Ray

Wow! 97 mph in the eighth with only 17 psi boost and weak 60 foot? Thats pretty impressive...just wait till you turn it up! Your car will easily trap well over 100 once dialed in.

For sure Donnie's car is always exciting to watch, not to mention it sounds so bad azz...kinda reminds me of a high hp Supra, which sounds wicked to me.

As for me...I'm about 90% done getting the car back together...just got some odds and ends to finish up and change fluids. I didn't hurt anything else on the motor so I should be good to go real soon.

Yeah, it moved out pretty good once it got going. I will try to lean it out a little more in 1st gear for spooling and see if I can get the 60ft down. If not,I may need to get my converter restalled. Glad to hear your car is almost back together, when we going racing again.:wink: