RJC Front Mount Intercooler

Tristansgn

Buick owner
I have this posted on another ad, but since my turbo sold I thought I would create this to give it a bump, plus I got some updated info about pipes. This is the RJC 325 bar and plate style intercooler. I can sell this a few different ways. All by itself (no pipes) I'll do $450+shipping probably like $50-60 to ship, just guessing. I can sell this with BRAND NEW polished pipes for $700+shipping, or I can sell it with BRAND NEW plain pipes for $670+shipping. If you buy the option with the pipes it'll come with new clamps and hoses. I live about 45 minutes away from Jason here in Utah so I would be doing the legwork and everything would be shipped from there if you want to buy it with the pipes. New from the RJC website, the 325 is $795 with plain pipes and $845 with the polished pipes. You would save $125-$145 since this is a used core, but everything else would be brand new and everything would be shipped from RJC. Let me know if you have any questions, PayPal is best for me. If I don't respond quick enough, feel free to call or text me at 801-557-6846
Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_1343.jpg
    IMG_1343.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 155
Shipping quote 11232 nyc with pipes thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent, RJC said $60-$110 depending on where you live when I created the post, I'm on stand by. I'll get you an exact figure when he gets back to me on your zip code.
Thanks