Replacement of gas tank fuel lines (rubber)

gixer2

Hello to all,

I'm getting prepared to drop the fuel tank for fuel pump replacement. My question is what length and what sizes and type of rubber line will I need if I plan on replacing all related rubber fuel lines? I do already have about 2' of
5/16 fuel injection line but I know there are three lines on the top of the tank and some more under the heat shield above the muffler. I mainly want to have all necessary line so I won't have to stop and run to the parts store.
Thanks in advance for any and all advice/info. Mark

When I did it I got about 3 feet of each of the 3 needed. They were 3/8, 5/16 & ??? Dont remember the vent size off hand? Its the smallest. Out of 3 feet there was a bit left over of each size but not much.

Thanks Just a Six, I didn't realize how much they wanted for the fuel injection line so I didn't want to end up with alot expensive line I won't likely need for a while. Thanks again, Mark

Thanks Just a Six, I didn't realize how much they wanted for the fuel injection line so I didn't want to end up with alot expensive line I won't likely need for a while. Thanks again, Mark

Buy a roll of it and fix everyone elses' car. Charge them ALOT of money to do the job, and you break even.;)

drop the tank and get the new pump installed, then go get however much line you need. take a small sample of each size along with you to properly match it up.
might as well get 2 new clamps for each line, as well.