Repainted the car last weekend

Its getting closer to hitting the track for the first time this year with new paint and real 33X17 slicks instead of ET streets. Still need to finish the carbon fiber quarter panel extensions and make a carbon fiber front spoiler.Also air brush a grille . I will take it out the first time with the one piece front air dam i had on it.
IMG_3745.jpg

IMG_3646.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg

IMG_3682.jpg

IMG_3653.jpg

Gene,

I'm glad you repainted the car. It looks very sharp. With the old color I thought I was going to have to buy you some 100 spoke Daytons so you could take it out on cruise nights. :p

Neal

Gene,

I'm glad you repainted the car. It looks very sharp. With the old color I thought I was going to have to buy you some 100 spoke Daytons so you could take it out on cruise nights. :p

Neal
I was going to put some Dayton spokes on it but i thought i might twist the spokes:p I do have the front clip at http://www.killerpaint.com/ (Mike Lavalle) airbrushing the grille in and the t badge on the fenders. Im also having him airbrush 4.5 XFI TURBO on the hood in the factory font.

Wow. Great airbrushing. I like the blacked out headlights better.
I never was going to leave the projector lights uncovered because i hate the way it looks without the covers

Projector lights?
It has all the working stock lights but has Hella projector headlights behind the covers so i can see on the return road at the track. I like doing the big through the lights burnout at the track at night and then backup through the smoke with the backup lights working LOL. Go Fast With Class right LOL
IMG_3327.jpg