Rear sits lower then front after lowering spring install eibach springs

eddiedellz

Gringo
My rear springs sit then front after my front and rear lowering spring install i allso did the 12 inch brake uppgrade to the front any ideas what could make that happen ? im using ebach loweing spings 1 inch drop and the rears arent even a inch there sapose to be .8 =/

Have you called Eibach? Maybe they sent you the wrong springs?

My 86 TT sit flat with Eibachs. I got just about an inch drop front and rear. I installed new insulators at the same time (well I replaced every busings, tie rod, etc.)

Are you sure the fronts are in correctly? When I first installed my fronts, one side wasn't seated at the top (it was across the centering tangs) and I had to redo it.

Get a flashlight and look up there.

there the right springs i called to verify today and there sitting in right the rear just looks like its being pulled down more it even kinda feels liek crap i tryed to bouce it a lil and its hard as a rock no movement at all. i tryed to fit the rear gta rims on the rear with my whole setup with 1.25 spacers but now it scrapes the lip of the fender so i dono what to do i was gana just go and get a front but there hard to find on such short knowtice any ideas?

Put a set in mime a couple years ago and fit fine.I also put the suspension tech bushing on the lower side of the spring.I did notice it did drop a little in the front over a couple years.GNX rims dont rub anywhere and i have the 255.x50 x16 goodyear gsc in the back.I also changed the body mounts in the car .Bought the kit from summit.handles like a dream with the Bilstiens and the Hochkis set up.

What are your height measurements? If you are measuring from the center of the fender lip to the ground it will appear lower in the rear but it is not. The rear fender has a gap between the tire and lip about 3/4" less in the rear than front. I've got the pro kit and I think I'm around 26.5" front and 25.75" rear.