Reapers GN update, looks good

I saw Mike Murrillo's Moosetang at BG.
Very hi maintenance, & FAR from a street car....
He and crew, including his daughter, were really busy trying to get it to go from A to B under power.
Bottom line is those are very expensive 4000Hp toys that they get paid to play with.
But that's just my opinion.:unsure:

None of those cars are on there. No trailers they do a cruise and drive to race spot. No big tires. LMR from Texas came with several F150 and a C8. It’s still a tv show. There’s several arses on there I wouldn’t piss on.
Chief found out quick when they came to Lights Out here in Georgia. Didn’t go rounds at all et and mph way too low.
Like I said ain’t watched it for years cause $200k race cars ain’t street nothing.
And there at least one or 2 on here that can run the number to run with most of them

Pat Musi now having ANYTHING to do with this "Street" competition says it's total bullshit from the jump.

Again, name one of us that can truly compete with these assholes. It's so far from real, so very far.
I can
And there are a few others that will as well.

I can
And there are a few others that will as well.
That's all well and good. You and a "few" others can. I would never disparage that, in fact, I'm glad it's possible.

I'd also like to see it done. There have only been a few TR's on any iteration of that show, and they got beat. I actually watched a fellow in Phoenix, with his TTA, mop the floor with Daddy Dave, twice. And his car was, for all intents and purposes, a race car, too.

But did it make it on the show? HELL NO!

It's still so far from real street, so very far.

Last edited:
But did it make it on the show? HELL NO!

It's still so far from real street, so very far.
Yup tv stuff.
As far a street
I dont know what that means anymore
As I have raced many at different weight,motor configurations,fuel systems,tailored in or not,
Street legal or not even registered😎
I have my own opinion but...........
Our language is big tire/small tire.
nobody cares how you try to get down the 1/8😉
But how you read the road and drive it