Radio Replacment Choice

That'd be sick if it had aux integrated !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the option to do it at the time and in retrospect, I probably should have done it.

But then again, I hardly ever listen to it. 95% of the time when I'm driving the car, it's with an open dump pipe sooooo.:D:D:D

Replaced my factory EQ unit today with a Pioneer 6800 series radio/cd player. What a difference in sound!. Now I have concert series sound!! I need to see if its worth it to have the OEM one repaired as I believe it has one bad channel and the cassette does not work.

I posted this on the 1st page and I've had nothing but positive feedback. I would say it's worth it for the money.

If you want your radio refurbished this is the guy to talk to. His name is Anthony Barlos. He fixed mine and added iPod aux jack out the back. Email him to get his contact info. I told him I wouldn't just put his phone number out there for everyone. He did an excellent job on mine and had a fast turn around time.

barlosal@aol.com

I posted this on the 1st page and I've had nothing but positive feedback. I would say it's worth it for the money.

If you want your radio refurbished this is the guy to talk to. His name is Anthony Barlos. He fixed mine and added iPod aux jack out the back. Email him to get his contact info. I told him I wouldn't just put his phone number out there for everyone. He did an excellent job on mine and had a fast turn around time.

barlosal@aol.com
Thanks
I sent him an email the other day as I had lost the contact info he sent.