Racetronix

SyHopeful

I'm your huckleberry.
Figured I'd leave some feedback about Racetronix, since I finished installing my Walbro 340 and Racetronix PnP hotwire setup! :) (moderators, I hope this is the right forum for this; if not, I apologize)

Things that made me happy:
1. Prompt shipment; no delays of any kind, and that's counting the cross-border shipping.

2. Product arrived well-packed and in great shape, I was very impressed with this.

3. Parts were labeled clearly and separated according to install (You listening, Kirban?). I went into the harness install with a clear idea of how it was going in.

4. Install of hotwire harness an absolute breeze, and I'm usually wary of anything electronic or electric related. Took myself and a friend all of 20 minutes once we had the tank back up.

Things that made me not-so-happy:
1. No install instructions with package, had to print off from online.

2. Couldn't find specific and clear instructions for pump install itself anywhere, only reference for pump install was one picture on the Racetronix website that left me and my buddy scratching our heads. Because of this, we installed the sending unit plug wrong and didn't figure it out until we had everything back together, which required us to drop the tank again and check the wiring, which we finally figured out and fixed.

3. Customer service was disappointing. I made a post about my problem with the sending unit(http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146644) and the only response from Racetronix was to tell me that the purple wire was from the sending unit. Thanks guys, already had that figured out, didn't help me fix my problem.

So all in all, I would definitely recommend the product! Big big thumbs up and overall I'm very satisfied. I wish Racetronix had provided clearer instructions on the pump install part and that they would've been a little more eager to help me when I encountered a problem, but other than that I am a satisfied customer. :D

Please e-mail support@racertonix.com if help is required.
Most replies are sent out in a few hours.
Please do not rely on us to stumble across your post in a forum. That could take days.

Thank you for the feedback.

Sorry it took me so long to see this....

You are right, I probably should've emailed Racetronix directly first. Fair enough. However, you DID stumble across my post, and I didn't receive much in the way of support.

Anyway, no sweat off my balls, so to speak. Fuel pump and harness have been problem-free since, and I've now turned up the fuel pressure and am about to install my alky :) I'd still definitely recommend you guys for fuel pumps/hotwire harnesses! :D

Originally posted by SyHopeful
Sorry it took me so long to see this....

You are right, I probably should've emailed Racetronix directly first. Fair enough. However, you DID stumble across my post, and I didn't receive much in the way of support.

Anyway, no sweat off my balls, so to speak. Fuel pump and harness have been problem-free since, and I've now turned up the fuel pressure and am about to install my alky :) I'd still definitely recommend you guys for fuel pumps/hotwire harnesses! :D

Sorry, but support must be provided via e-mail. We can not use this forum as a support medium. Glad to hear you have your problem solved and that you are happy with your product.