QBoost In-Car Boost Controller Group Buy - portion of the proceeds back to the site!

QBoost

Hi guys.

We’re back with another QBoost Boost Controller group buy!

This time it’s even better, because this group buy will support your site - 10% of the sale proceeds (not the profits - the total sales!) will be donated right back to turbobuick.com. That means if we sell all 25 controllers, I’ll be writing Turbobuick a check for over a hundred bucks. You get a great discount on an in-car boost controller, and you support the site at the same time.

My name’s John Kelsall, I own QBoost Turbo Products, www.qboost.com, we manufacture a line of manual Boost Controllers, and sell an assortment of turbo products. We’re offering this group buy to help clear out some excess stock; we have 25 In-Car boost controllers to sell.

Our controllers are in-car adjustable, with custom-wound springs and come with everything necessary for installation, right down to the zip ties – more info can be found at www.qboost.com

Regularly, our complete In-Car boost controller kits sell for $69 on our website. At retail stores, the In-Cars sell for as much as $100.

We’re willing to offer these In-car adjustable boost controllers to you for $47.

We must have a minimum of 10 units sold to make this happen. I only have 25 controllers to sell, so first come first serve, BUT if we have lots of people who want them but couldn’t get in, I’ll probably be able to cut you guys the same deal.

Furthermore, my policy has always been, if there are ANY complaints with the product whatsoever, you can return it for a full refund (less shipping) within 1 month of receiving it, and after that they carry our lifetime guarantee

Regular Shipping is $6, Courier shipping is $11. I’d recommend the courier because regular takes up to 3 weeks, but it is up to you.

I think it goes without saying that you won’t find an in-car boost controller anywhere near these prices, this is an amazing deal. This group buy will last about a week.

If you are interested and want to place an order, simply post here with your email address and the number of controllers you’d like to purchase. Or email qboost@sympatico.ca with the same information. No PM’s please, I don’t check them often enough. I will email all the participants with payment instructions when the group buy has ended. Please address technical questions to qboost@sympatico.ca so that I can give them proper attention.

When the group buy ends, I’ll put up a Paypal link. Checks/ MO’s are ok too. The controllers will ship a few days after the group buy ends and payments are received.

Enjoy,
John Kelsall
Owner, www.qboost.com

xrunner123 said:
I just went on the site and there is an error when you click on the product.

You're right, I wasn't aware of the problem. I'll have my web guy look at it first thing tommorow. Until then, please visit the old website: www.gotboost.us some of the info may be outdated, but it has all the pertinent info on the controllers. Sorry about the problem guys.

I just got back from 3 days away, any interest? I have two through email, but we need 10 minimum to make this group buy happen. I've sold lots through past group buys here.