Pvt. Jessica Lynch Update

Originally posted by Two Lane

"Pfc. Jessica Lynch, rescued Tuesday from an Iraqi hospital, fought fiercely and shot several enemy soldiers..."
End of article mentions ANOTHER Iraqi torture chamber!

Last night they said she had 2 broken legs.
While I'm reserving judgment, if they broke them for some demented torturing, all I have to say is Pay Backs are Hell, and what ever our guys do now, is fine by me.

They want to play CS games, then the gloves are off.
I kinda take this a lil personal, when I was in the service I considered most all the guys as being my brothers, and well, if a gal had been hurt, then it was my sister they would have hurt, and I have a special feeling about that sort of thing.

From her initial interview, she kept fighting and shot several iraqi soldiers until she ran out of ammo and was taken by force :eek:

Two universities have offered her free scholarships (she joined the army to become a teacher) and the ambassador from Kuwait is buying her a new car.

I think it really cool, and I am very happy for her, but I can see how other POWs might be pissed off, because they maybe have been through worse stuff for even years and the American people pretty much ignore them.

I am sure its because she is a cute blonde.

I bet there will be a line of guys outside that little farmhouse of hers.

Actually I heard this morning that she said she wasn't going down without a fight. Even after she was shot she kept fighting. She could have suffered the broken legs in the fight but I am nto saying she wasn't tortured. What I feel bad about is the freakin media can't even give her a minutes peace. As she gets rescuded they got cameras in her face. As she gets taken off the plane to the ambulance in germany they got cameras all over the place. They girl has been thru enough in the last 10 days give her some time to get back to normal. She is going to be a very rich girl and you know what, she deserves it. She is a tough girl.

I had heard that she broke one of her legs when she fell/jumped off of her vehicle. The other leg and arm are more than likely not accidental...

Either way it must have surprised the poop out of those scumbags when she fired on them rather than crawl at their feet like they are supposed to (in their society). Hope she shot some of them in the buttocks.