PTE stock location intercooler!!!

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
Selling my PTE Stock Location air to air intercooler that I ran on my '87 Turbo T Sarah. The original black paint was stripped off when I got it so I repainted it interior blue. The intercooler is in very good shape and condition. It comes with one 3" hose with 2 t-bolt clamps, two reducer hoses 2.5" to 3" with correct t-bolt clamps. The hoses are in good shape as well as the clamps. It will include the bracket and stand off piece. You will need to re-use your stock V-bracket that is on the drivers side front of the motor. This intercooler will work very well on a 10.50 or slower street car. New, this intercooler sells for $850.00 from PTE. I will take $750.00 shipped. This is a great upgrade intercooler for any street or strip '86-'87 Turbo Buick. The only reason I took it off the car, was because I upgraded the turbo to a PT6776RH and because of the location and alignment of the H compressor cover to the inlet of the intercooler, the alignment is off. You would have to severely cut the neck down on the intercooler and modify the bracket to get it to line up and I did not want to do that. The alignment is perfect on turbos that have a 2" discharge, and good on turbos that have a 2.5" discharge.
Here are a couple of pics.

PTEstocklocationIC.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

$750.00 shipped.
I will accept PayPal or Money Order.
Thanks for viewing.

Patrick

Hey does the June bug stuck in the core come with it too?:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

This intercooler is nice. I helped install it when he first got it.

Update #1

You guys crack me up.
I will consider letting the june bug go with it if you like.

Ok, new rock bottom price, $700.00 shipped.

Patrick

Update #3

Intercooler is still for sale.
New price $650.00 shipped.

Patrick

Update #5

PMs sent to those who replied.
I'll keep everyone posted.

Patrick

Damn, I can't believe this is still up forsale at that price, if I didn't already have one I'd jump on this!

Last Update.

IC has been sold.
Thanks Curtis. I will email you the tracking info as soon as I get it.

Patrick