PTE 6266SP CEA Ball Bearing Turbo, FMIC, RJC MAF PIPE, TIN MAN COLD AIR

Eticket

Compressor wheel looks new to me. Do not believe this has more than 1500miles on it or less. Shaft movement is as new.

4" in 2.5" out, rated to 735hp
http://www.precisionturbo.net/Stree...treet-and-Race-Turbocharger---PT6266-CEA®/479

Comes with boost actuator. This turbo spools super fast with a stock stroke engine and 3000ish stall vigilante converter. $1400 shipped.

I also have a FMIC with Turbonetics blowoff valve. intercooler is no name brand. I can't tell you anything about it really except for that it seems to work just fine. Has dent in upper pipe and hole for alky injection. Sorry the alky kit is already sold. $350 shipped.

RJC 4" MAF pipe used on turbo above, with black hose, need some TLC/Polishing $120 shipped.

Tin Man Cold air kit used with all of the above - made for 4" inlet setup but you could always replace one hose. $200 shipped.

Prices do not include paypal fees.

Please no questions or pictures or comments unless you are a genuine potential buyer. Not looking for trades either. Thanks,

PM or email me direct. Jqn555@live.com
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Just fyi.. I don't have any better pics of this stuff until they are pulled from the car.. I'm planning on doing that next weekend unless they are sold... I will pull them promptly for shipping.

Sorry Ed, I did a deal on the turbo with pipe this morning. It's sold unless something falls through.

all sold except the Tin Man Cold air kit... will take $125 shipped for it.

Some dings and scrapes around where it go through the hole in the core support,but nothing bad enough to affect flow.

image.jpg